Okay - this blog is moving to a different address!
Here's the story - when I first started on blogger what I wanted was the address of RunSamRun or some variant thereof. All of which were, not too surprisingly, taken. Annoyingly, though, the person who had the name wasn't doing anything with it. So I ended up with MinnesotaRunner which I didn't like as much, though it was pretty surprising that it was open and it was all I could come up with on short notice. Anyway, I've been checking up on RunSamRun from time to time, just to see and sure enough, it just opened up so I jumped on it! I've moved all of my previous entries and comments over there and all I have to do is monkey with the sidebars.
So head on this-a-way: Run Sam Run.
Whooo hoooo.
ReplyDeleteThough I have noted your name change I still see that the web address is still minnesotarunner.blogspot.com. Will I soon be redirected to the new blog addy?
Never mind.....
ReplyDelete